Terms & Conditions
- The Escape to the Country with Belvoir Promotion is only open to residents of the UK, aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- To enter: Simply purchase a promotional bottle of 50cl Elderflower Cordial, 50cl Ginger Cordial and 50cl Lime & Lemongrass Cordial, then visit our website at www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/mini and enter the 10-digit unique code found on the inside of the promotional neck collar along with personal details before midday on 17th December 2015.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are also required.
- Pack codes are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown.
- All unique codes have an equal and random chance of winning one of the prizes via a secure and random process operated under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. All prizes are available to be won.
- Please retain original winning neck collar and original till receipt dated prior to winning entry as these will be required to validate a winning claim.
- You may enter as many times as you wish but each entry must be accompanied by a new unique code. Each unique code can only be entered once.
- The Main Prizes: 1 of 2 Mini Countryman cars, worth up to £17,000, excluding insurance or £15,000 cash alternative. Winners will have a choice of model. See clause 14 for further details.
- The Runners Up Prizes: 10 x Hand Picked Hotels overnight stays, 20 x Hand Picked Hotels spa experiences, 100 x Hand Picked Hotels elevenses prizes, 100 x Hand Picked Hotels afternoon teas. All prizes may be taken at a Hand Picked Hotel and on a date of the winner’s choosing, subject to availability. Some date restrictions, e.g. Bank Holidays, may apply.
- Winners will be notified immediately via the website and will receive an email confirmation.
- If you are a winner of a Mini Countryman, please send in your winning collar, original till receipt dated prior to entry and your name and address to Escape to the Country with Belvoir, PO Box 95, Leigh, WN7 1WS to claim your prize. We recommend that winning claims are sent by a secure method of delivery and that you take a copy of the code, as the Promoter is not responsible for claims not received or lost in transit. All claims must be received by 14th January 2016.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative – with the exception of the main prize – or other alternatives to the prizes are available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prizes are no longer available.
- Delivery of the Mini Countryman will be by mutual agreement between the Promoter and the winner. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the cheque, if the cash alternative is selected.
- Additional conditions of the Mini Countryman:
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that valid insurance is obtained prior to receiving the Mini Countryman;
- Winners must have and must show a valid driving license prior to collecting the Mini Countryman;
- Maintenance and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of ownership;
- The Prize will be taxed for no more than 12 months from the date of registration;
- If the winner is from Northern Ireland, the Prize can be driven with UK number plates legally. If the winner chooses to change to local number plates, this will be at their expense;
- The Promoter will supply the Mini Countryman with a vehicle warranty valid for 12 months; and
- The Mini Countryman will be collected with a full tank of petrol.
- Additional conditions for the Hand Picked Hotels prizes:
- The prizes are as stated. They are not transferable. No cash alternative is available.
- Travel is not included.
- Prizes will be valid for redemption for six months from the date of issue.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to book in their prize using the prize voucher provided.
- By claiming their prize, winners consent to their details being made available to Belvoir Fruit Farms and for the purposes of future contact.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, illegible or incomplete entries or prize claims or for technical failures or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Winners are encouraged to send winning codes for verification via recorded delivery.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a SAE to Belvoir Mini Countryman Winners’ List, PO Box 95, Leigh, Lancs, WN7 1WS at the end of the promotion for a period of three months.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter, provider or its agencies.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter is not liable for:
- Any action an entrant may take as a result of replying on any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action;
- Any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of: (i) an entrant’s use of the website; or (ii) a breach of these terms & conditions; or
- An entrant’s inability to access the website and/or submit an entry because of an event outside of the Promoter’s control, for example (without limitation) the performance of the entrant’s or the Promoter’s ISP or the Internet.
- However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect any liability the Promoter may have for death or personal injury arising from the Promoter’s negligence or any other liability.
- This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Belvoir Fruit Farms Ltd, Belvoir, Grantham, Lincs, NG32 1PB
Where do I find my code?
You will need to unfold the neck collar on the bottle to find the code. It is printed from top to bottom on the second panel from the right.
My code doesn’t appear to work.
Check that you’re entering your code correctly: the codes contain exactly ten letters (no numbers). All codes will start with the letter E. Note that the codes are case sensitive.
I can’t read the code.
We find that if you hold the collar at a distance, the code stands out far more clearly.
After I’ve entered my unique code, what are the 4 digits that I am asked to copy into the box?
This adds extra security when inputting your details.
Why do you need my details?
So we can easily and quickly get in contact with you if you win.
Do I need to keep my till receipt?
Only if you’re a winner. It is unlikely that we will ask for it for verification purposes, but you may want to hold on to it just in case.
Why is there no phone number I can call for help?
We find that nearly all of our consumers are familiar with the online application process. Our customer service team are busy answering all your questions about our lovely cordials and presses, so we have created this list of commonly asked questions about our offer, to save you having to call them.